Xender for PC is a file transfer application that can be used to transfer files between any supported devices. This application was founded by the Xender team in 2012 and it is available for all popular operating systems like Android, iOS and Windows phones. It eliminates the need for external connections like USB cable to transfer data between devices. Instead, Xender uses Wi-Fi technology to share files between devices. With the help of this file, you can send or receive any files like photos, contacts, music, videos, text messages and even apps, etc. You can connect up to five devices simultaneously through Xender app so that you can transfer files between multiple devices at the same time. One thing you should remember that all the devices which you want to connect through Xender must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Xender does not put any restrictions on file size, so you can easily transfer large files such as movies.
This app has a Movie Chain feature which helps the users to download, share and watch movies without the need for an internet connection. However, Xender application was officially available only for Android, IOS and Windows phones on their respective app store. But some PC users like to use the Xender app on PC. If you are the one person, then read this post till the end. Let’s see the features of the Xender app and then how to download and use the Xender app on your PC.
Features of Xender for PC:
- Multi-Platform: Xender supports multi-platform to transfer data from any type of connected device. You can transfer data across PC, iOS, Android, and tablets.
- Transfer files without using Mobile data: It eliminates the need of internet connection or mobile data. Xender allows you to share music, videos, photos, apps, and other files by creating a hotspot created from any host phone device.
- Free of Cost: Xender is available for free from app stores and it does not contain any limitation on size or type of files. So you can easily transfer large files also.
- Transfer files at high speed: Xender depends on Wi-Fi technology and works 300 times faster than Bluetooth. So you can transfer files at the highest speed.
- Intuitive User Interface: Xender has a highly intuitive user interface. It allows you to give personal names to your phone devices or you can set up your profile photos. So, your friends can easily identify you on the app.
- Backup your old device: Xender app helps you to quickly backup from any of your old devices to the new ones.
How to download and install Xender for PC?
There are two methods to use Xender app on your PC:
- Download Xender for PC using Bluestacks
- Use Xender on your PC using its Web version
Method 1: Download and install Xender for PC using Bluestacks:
We all know very well about Bluestacks. Bluestacks is one of the best Android emulators for PC that can help you to easily install and use Android apps on your computer or laptop. Let’s follow the given steps to use the Xender app on your PC through Bluestacks android emulator.
Step 1: Download the Latest version Bluestacks on your PC. You can the executable file of Bluestacks from its official website.
Step 2: Once you download the executable file of Bluestacks, simply double click on the file to install Bluestacks on your PC. Just follow the on-screen instruction to proper installation.
Step 3: After installation gets complete, launch the Bluestacks android emulator and sign with your Google Account.
Step 4: Once signed in to the Bluestacks, go to the search bar and search for Xender app. It will display the results on the screen.
Step 5: Click the Xender app from the search results and allow it to install on your PC.
Step 6: After completing the installation, you can use Xender app on your PC to transfer files one device to another device.
Alternatively, you may also download the APK file of Xender app and run it with the Bluestacks android emulator. You can choose any method.
Method 2: Use Xender on your PC using its Web Version:
This is an alternative method to use Xender on your PC. In this method, you don’t need to download any third-party application to transfer files. But you need to download Xender app on your iPhone, Android or Windows phone to use the Xender Web version.
Let’s see the steps to use Xender Web:
Step 1: First of all, download and launch the Xender app on your phone or the device you wish to use.
Step 2: Click on the Plus (+) sign at the bottom corner of the app. Then click on the Wi-Fi hotspot option to turn on the hotspot on your phone.
Step 3: Now, the app will take you to a page where you can find an IP address. Note this IP address; you have to use this IP address on your PC.
Step 4: After that, connect your PC to the hotspot which you created on your Phone.
Step 5: Open your web browser on your PC. And then enter the IP address which you noted down on the address bar.
Step 6: Once the PC finds the IP address, a dialog box will pop up which prompts you to click accept. Click on the ‘Accept’ option and now you can share files.
How to use Xender for PC?
Step 1: Launch Xender app on your PC which you have installed using the Bluestacks.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Connect Phone’ option at the home screen of Xender app.
Step 3: Now, you have to click on the ‘Create Group’ option to send files or click on the ‘Join Group’ option to receive files.
Step 4: It will create a sharing link on your PC and it will be shown on another Xender installed device.
Step 5: Now, choose the files which you want to share from your PC and then click on the ‘Send’ button.
Step 6: When the receiver accepts the files, then Xender app will start transferring those selected files.
Xender is the best file transfer application, now you can try this app on your PC. We have listed two methods to use this application on your PC. You can choose which one is suited for you. I hope this post is helpful to you to use Xender app on your PC.
Related to xender for pc:
- xender for pc 32 bit
- xender for pc free download softonic
- xender for pc filehippo
- xender for pc offline installer
- xender for pc windows 7 32 bit
- xender for pc uptodown
- download xender for pc windows 7/8/10
- xender for pc for free