SHAREit for windows phone is a file-sharing app that lets you quickly share files between devices without an active cellular and Wi-Fi connection. SHAREit application makes possible to share files over a hotspot created by windows phone. You can share any type of files of any format such as photos, videos, apps, PDF, PowerPoint documents, etc. using SHAREit for windows phone. SHAREit app is currently available in 45 languages including Hindi, French, English, Indonesian,Russian, Spanish and Chinese etc.
The other method of file transferring is either through Bluetooth, NFC or USB drives take a lot of time to transfer. This was noted by renowned developers. They are looking at the insecure protocol that USB drives offer and slow speed of Bluetooth; applications such as SHAREit have been developed based on Wi-Fi direct methods. SHAREit for windows phone uses a secure connection protocol and it transfers files much faster than Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC).
About SHAREit for Windows Phone:
Compare to other file sharing applications, SHAREit allows user to transfer files between one device to another device in the speed of 20 Megabytes per second. You may also heard about Xender, the best file sharing app which allows user to transfer files in the speed of 40 MB/S. The speed 20 MB/S is 200 times faster than bluetooth sharing, so it is good enough to transfer files using SHAREit. SHAREit for Windows Phone comes with a built-in photo viewer and media player. So, you can easily access any types of files on your device. Apart from file sharing, You can also, listen to music and watch videos right inside the app. This application supports cross-platform sharing, so you can transfer files between iPhone, iPad, Android phones, windows phone, windows PC, tablets and Mac.
Key Features of SHAREit for Windows Phone:
- SHAREit for Windows Phone is absolutely free to download and install. This is one of the reasons why it is often preferred over other such apps which require some money
- You can send and receive music, videos, movies, documents, PDF files, Zip files, apps and more files at a speed of 20 MB per second through the SHAREit app.
- SHAREit for Windows Phone does not restrict the users to transfer files even they are in the heavy size.
- Apart from file sharing, this app allows users to stream different categories like videos, films, music, pictures, GIFs, memes, etc. Shareit collabrate with Times Music and offers lots of music files for users.
- This app helps you to connect with multiple users at the same time to transfer the same files simultaneously.
- No limit for file size while transfeering. So, you can easily share uncompressed photos and long presentations.
- You can move your contacts, files, and more content from your old phone to new with the ‘Phone Replicate’ feature of the SHAREit app.
- It transfers files wirelessly without any internet connection, external USB Cables or Bluetooth connectivity.
- One important feature of this app is group sharing. Using this feature, you can share any types of files with your friends by forming a group.
- SHAREit supports cross-platform file transfer like Android to IOS, Android to Windows Phone, Android to computer, Ios to Android, PC to PC, PC to Android etc.
System requirements for SHAREit App:
There are some minimum requirements to use the SHAREit App on your Windows Phone. They are given below.
- Operating System (OS): Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8•
- Architecture: ARM, x86, x64
- Touch: Integrated Touch
- Memory space: Minimum 50 MB of free space.
incoming Related Search:
- SHAREit for PC.
- SHAREit for ios.
- SHAREit for blackberry.
- SHAREit for Mac.
- SHAREit for windows phone.
- SHAREit for laptop.
- SHAREit old Version.
- SHAREit for jio phone.
Download SHAREit for Windows Phone:
Step 1: First, you need to visit the windows app store to get SHAREit app.
Step 2: And then search for the SHAREit in the search box of the App Store.
Step 3: The SHAREit and the related applications will be displayed on the screen. Choose the appropriate result and click to download button.
Step 4: Now, you should create a Microsoft account and sign in it.
Step 5: After completing the sign-in process, click on the ‘get app’. Now, you will find SHAREit is installed in your Windows phone.
Step 6: When you open the application, SHAREit assigns the name of your phone as the user name by default. However, you can also change the name and profile here.
Step 7: To change name and profile picture, Click on the area where the user name appeared, type your name. Then click the profile picture to select a new image from the list. Do you want to change your image by taking a selfie, just click on the camera icon on your windows phone
Step 8: Click on the “Done” icon after selecting your profile picture. Now you can enjoy sharing files through SHAREit app.
How to transfer files from Windows phone to other devices via SHAREit?
- First, Download & Install the respective SHAREit application on both of the devices from respective application stores.
- On your Windows phone, you should open the settings and click on the internet sharing option present in the phone device.
- Now, you need to Connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network and also need to open SHAREit app on both devices
- If your device is sender device, then Click the “Send” icon and select the file to send. Once the file is selected, Click OK or Next to continue.
- If your device is receiver device, Click on the “Receive” button. After clicking the receive button, your name (receiver) and your profile picture will be displayed on the sender’s screen.
- The sender needs to click on the Profile picture to send the file.
- If you do not get connect with your friend, you will get a message ‘friend not found’.
- In that case, go to the bottom part of the page, where you will get the option of selecting a particular device to set up a connection for transfer files. You need to choose the available option.
Transferring is made easy now with the hands-on SHAREit App on your Windows Phone. Every transfer gets completed within a few seconds even if the file size is large. With the SHAREit’s simple interface, you can easily find devices to connect to, including the devices near your device and the devices you want to target. If you experience any difficulties on the app, you can check out the numerous guides and support functions offered.
Related to shareit for windows phone:
- shareit for windows 7 free download
- shareit pc to mobile
- shareit for windows 8
- shareit app download for mobile
- shareit windows 10 not working
- download shareit
- shareit app install
- shareit for windows XP