SHAREit for windows phone is a file-sharing app that lets you quickly share files between devices without an active cellular and Wi-Fi connection. SHAREit application makes possible to share files over a hotspot created by windows phone. You can share any type of files of any format such as photos, videos, apps, PDF, PowerPoint documents, etc. through SHAREit for windows phone. This app is currently available in 45 languages including English, Hindi, French, Indonesian, Bangla, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, and Chinese.
The other method of file transferring is either through Bluetooth, NFC or USB drives take a lot of time to transfer. This was noted by renowned developers. They are looking at the insecure protocol that USB drives offer and slow speed of Bluetooth; applications such as SHAREit have been developed based on Wi-Fi direct methods. SHAREit for windows phone uses a secure connection protocol and it transfers files much faster than Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC).
About SHAREit for Windows Phone:
The developers of SHAREit said that the speed of file transfer from one device to another device is up to 20 megabytes per second is possible while maintaining a strong connection between the two devices. This is 200 times faster than a standard Bluetooth connection.SHAREit for Windows Phone comes with a built-in photo viewer and media player. So, you don’t need to use other apps to access the received files. You can listen to music and watch videos right inside the app. This application supports cross-platform sharing, so you can transfer files between iPhone, iPad, Android phones, windows phone, windows PC, tablets and Mac. Features of SHAREit for Windows Phone.
The key features of SHAREit for Windows Phone are as follows.
- SHAREit for Windows Phone is absolutely free to download and install. This is one of the reasons why it is often preferred over other such apps which require some money
- You can send and receive music, videos, movies, documents, PDF files, Zip files, apps and more files at a speed of 20 MB per second through the SHAREit app.
- SHAREit for Windows Phone does not restrict the users to transfer files even they are in the heavy size.
- This app also offers its users a variety of digital entertainment from videos, films, music, pictures, GIFs, memes, etc. within the app by collaborating with partners such as Times Music.
- This app helps you to connect with multiple users at the same time to transfer the same files simultaneously.
- There is no limit on file size. So, you can easily share uncompressed photos and long presentations.
- You can move your contacts, files, and more content from your old phone to new with the ‘Phone Replicate’ feature of the SHAREit app.
- It transfers files wirelessly without any internet connection, external USB Cables or Bluetooth connectivity.
- One of the best features of this app is group sharing. Through this, you can share data and files with your friends by forming a group. Your friends join the group that you have created and everyone in the group can send files to others.
- SHAREit supports cross-platform file transfer and file sharing between IOS, android, computer, tablets or anything.
System requirements for SHAREit App:
There are some minimum requirements to use the SHAREit App on your Windows Phone. They are given below.
- Operating System (OS): Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8•
- Architecture: ARM, x86, x64
- Touch: Integrated Touch
- Memory space: Minimum 50 MB of free space.
incoming Related Search:
- SHAREit for PC.
- SHAREit for ios.
- SHAREit for blackberry.
- SHAREit for Mac.
- SHAREit for windows phone.
- SHAREit for laptop.
- SHAREit old Version.
- SHAREit for jio phone.
Download SHAREit for Windows Phone:
Step 1: First, you need to visit the windows app store to get SHAREit for windows phone.
Step 2: And then search for the SHAREit in the search box of the App Store.
Step 3: The SHAREit and the related applications will be displayed on the screen. Choose the appropriate result and click to download button.
Step 4: Now, you should create a Microsoft account and sign in it.
Step 5: After completing the sign-in process, click on the ‘get app’. Now, you will find SHAREit is installed in your Windows phone.
Step 6: When you open the application, SHAREit assigns the name of your phone as the user name by default. However, you can modify both the name and the profile picture according to your preference.
Step 7: To change name and profile picture, tap on the area where the user name appeared and start typing your name and hit the profile picture to select a new image from the list. If you want to capture a selfie or use existing images from the gallery tap on the camera icon.
Step 8: Click on the “Done” icon after selecting your profile picture. Now you can enjoy sharing files through SHAREit for Windows Phone.
How to transfer files from Windows phone to other devices via SHAREit?
- Download the SHAREit application on both of the devices available on respective application stores.
On your Windows phone, you should open the settings and click on the internet sharing option present in the phone device.
- Connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network and open the SHAREit app on both.
- On the sending device, tap the “Send” icon and then select the file to send. Once the file is selected, tap ok or Next to continue.
- On the receiving device, tap on the “Receive” button. After clicking the receive button, the receiving device’s user name with their profile picture will be displayed on the sender’s screen.
- The sender needs to click on the Profile picture to send the file.
- If you do not get connect with your friend, you will get a message ‘friend not found’.
- In that case, go to the bottom part of the page, where you will get the option of selecting a particular device to set up a connection for transfer files. You need to choose the available option.
Transferring is made easy now with the hands-on SHAREit App on your Windows Phone. Every transfer gets completed within a few seconds even if the file size is large. With the SHAREit’s simple interface, you can easily find devices to connect to, including the devices near your device and the devices you want to target. If you experience any difficulties on the app, you can check out the numerous guides and support functions offered.
- shareit for windows 7 free download
- shareit pc to mobile
- shareit for windows 8
- shareit app download for mobile
- shareit windows 10 not working
- download shareit
- shareit app install
- shareit for windows XP