SHAREit for iOS allows you to transfer all kinds of files to different platforms such as iPhone, android, windows, windows phone or Mac. Earlier many of us used Bluetooth for sharing images and videos. Bluetooth will take a lot of time to share files. This was noted by the developers of SHAREit and launched this application to make work fast. SHAREit for iOS uses a secure connection protocol and has transfer speeds faster than Bluetooth. This application is based on Wi-Fi direct, so it does require any internet connection.
SHAREit for iOS supports cross-platform sharing, so you can transfer files between iPhone, iPad, Android phones, windows phone, windows PC, tablets and Mac. It allows you to share photos, videos, apps, PDF, PowerPoint documents, etc. this app is currently available in 45 languages including English and Hindi. SHAREit for iOS does not restrict the users to transfer files even they are in the heavy size. This app also offers its users a variety of digital entertainment from videos, films, music, pictures, GIFs, memes, etc. within the app by collaborating with partners such as Times Music. Then You Can Also Check Shareit For PC.
Features SHAREit for iOS:
- Highest possible speed: SHAREit for iOS lets user transfer files at the highest speed without the usage of mobile data. Speed of file transfer from one device to another device is up to 20 megabytes per second is possible while maintaining a strong connection between the two devices. This is 200 times faster than a standard Bluetooth connection. Therefore, Shareit is best when you share large packets data such as HD films or lengthy media content.
- Transfer any files: You can share any type of files of any format such as videos, images, audiOS and more with your friends at the same time from or to iOS devices. SHAREit is a secure program and it is frequently examined for the presence of viruses and similar types of malware.
- Wi-Fi direct technology: SHAREit for iOS uses Wi-Fi direct technology to create a local hotspot connection. You can move a single file to up to five gadgets simultaneously.
- Group Share: One of the best features of this app is group sharing. Through this, you can share data and files with your friends by forming a group. Your friends join the group that you have created and everyone in the group can send files to others.
- Cross-platform sharing: SHAREit supports cross-platform file transfer and file sharing between IOS, android, computer, tablets or anything. No USB or cables are needed to transfer data with your computer or tablets
- Share Zone: This feature allows you to pre-select files that will be seen by everyone with whom you connect in the future using SHAREit. You can add or remove files from the shared zone. It supports video, music and APK files only.
- Play files using the built-in player:SHAREit comes with a built-in photo viewer and media player. So, you don’t need to use other apps to access the received files. You can listen to music and watch videos right inside the app.
How to download and install SHAREit for iOS?:
SHAREit application is officially available for iOS devices in its App Store. In order to download SHAREit for iOS, you have to follow a few simple steps given below.
Step 1: Go to the App Store on your iOS device and search for the SHAREit in the search box of the App Store.
Step 2: The SHAREit and the related applications will be displayed on the screen. Once you view the blue icon of the SHAREit app, you should double click over it as well as hit on getting.
Step 3: Now the software will ask you to verify the Apple ID, then you need to type the password of your choice so that the download can begin.
Step 4: After completing the download process, it will be automatically installed on your iOS device.
Step 5: when you open the application, SHAREit assigns the name of your phone as the user name by default. However, you can modify both the name and the profile picture according to your preference.
Step 6: To change name and profile picture, tap on the area that says iPhone and start typing your name and hit the profile picture to select a new image from the list. If you want to capture a selfie or use existing images from the gallery tap on the camera icon.
Step 7: Click on the “Done” icon after selecting your profile picture. Now you can enjoy sharing files through SHAREit for iOS.
How to transfer files from iOS phone to other devices via SHAREit?:
- Download the SHAREit application on both of the devices available on respective application stores.
- SHAREit has the ability to create a Wi-Fi hotspot of its own in case no network of Wi-Fi remains available.
- Once the hotspot starts on your device, Go to the settings and then to the Wi-Fi connection. You have to make
- sure to turn on the Wi-Fi connection and select the hosted network available from the section of choosing a network.
- Connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network and open the SHAREit app on both. On the sending device, tap the “Send” icon and then select the file to send.
- Once the file is selected, tap ok or Next to continue.
- On the receiving device, tap on the “Receive” button. After clicking the receive button, the receiving device’s
- the user name with their profile picture will be displayed on the sender’s screen.
- The sender need to click on the Profile picture to send the file.
Users face the difficulty of transferring relatively large files such as movies, with the help of their iPhone devices. SHAREit for iOS eliminates that problem from the user. Using SHAREit for iOS, users don’t have to wait long for files to be shared and don’t have to spend any charges on mobile data to download movies. It allows the transfer of movies and another similar type of big files within a matter of second and with different platforms.
- shareit for ios 7.1.2 download
- shareit for ios 5.1.1 free download
- shareit for iPhone 4 free download
- shareit ios file download
- download shareit for iPhone without app store
- download shareit without app store
- shareit app install
- shareit for windows XP