SHAREit for Android is a software application that can be used to send and receive files between different devices and speeds. Using this amazing app, you can easily transfer and share any kind of large files. SHAREit app allows you to create a connection between one device to another device to move or transfer the data files at high speed. Apart from sharing, SHAREit allows you to stream videos online for free. SHAREit for Android supports cross-platform sharing, so you can transfer files between iPhone, iPad, Android phones, windows phone, windows PC, tablets and Android. It allows you to share photos, videos, apps, PDF, PowerPoint documents, etc. This app uses Wi-Fi direct technology to create a local hotspot connection. You can move a single file to up to five gadgets simultaneously.
About SHAREit On Android :
SHAREit for Android allows you to transfer files to multiple devices at the same time through a group sharing feature. Through this, you can share data and files with your friends by forming a group. Your friends join the group that you have created and everyone in the group can send files to others. Share zone feature of SHAREit allows you to pre-select files that will be seen by everyone with whom you connect in the future using SHAREit. You can add or remove files from the shared zone. It supports video, music and APK files only. It comes with a built-in photo viewer and media player. So, you don’t need to use other apps to access the received files. You can listen to music and watch videos right inside the app.
This file transfer application is not only dedicated to moving files but also offers its users a variety of digital entertainment from videos, films, music, pictures, GIFs, memes, etc. within the app by collaborating with partners such as Times Music. The infinite collection of online videos in the SHAREit app can overwhelm you when file transfer takes place. Also, all videos are available in either online or offline. It is all of your convenience how you prefer to watch them. You can also enjoy trending music and the songs that have gone viral recently within the app.
Also Check: SHAREit for PC
How to download and install SHAREit for Android:
You can easily download and install SHAREit for Android device easily and directly. Before starting the downloading process, you should make sure that your device has at least 10% charge on the battery so that the application will be installed seamlessly, your device has uninterrupted internet access over mobile data or Wi-Fi connection and check it has at least 30 MB of free storage. Then follow the below steps to download and install SHAREit for Android.
Step 1: Go to the play store on your Android phone and search for the SHAREit app in the search box of the play store.
Step 2: It will show all the related apps including SHAREit. You need to choose the appropriate app from the list.
Step 3: In that list, select the SHAREit app and then click the install button.
Step 4: Now the SHAREit will be downloaded and directly installed on your Android book. And simply follow the on-screen instructions to properly install it.
Step 5: After completing the installation process, simply click the app icon to launch it.
Step 6: Once installed, open the app. It will walk you through the login procedure and just follow the steps. That’s all, now you can enjoy sharing files with your friends or family members using SHAREit for Android.
Top features of SHAREit for Android:
SHAREit for Android provides users with almost unparalleled transfer speeds. Using this, you can send and receive files between different devices and speeds. And it is said to be one of the fastest file transfer app.
- This app is absolutely free to download and install. This is one of the reasons why it is often preferred over other such apps that require some money.
- SHAREit for Android is a secure program and it is frequently examined for the presence of viruses and similar types of malware.
- You can search for any files or folders that were accidentally deleted. Then, they will be restored in a normal manner.
- It is a cross-platform sharing service, it will consume any wireless data that would be associate with file sharing service.
- One of the most unique features of SHAREit for Android is that it does not need an internet connection to function.
- It helps you to transfer gigabytes of content from phone to computer, computer to phone, computer to computer or phone to phone in a matter of seconds without the need for any cables, USB drives or network charges.
- You can share your content without the need for Bluetooth, network or Wi-Fi.
- SHAREit for Android allows you to share almost any file such as pictures, videos, music, contacts, apps, documents, etc.
- It allows you to connect instantly to the devices with the help of QR code, which your time in waiting for the device to connect.
- No limit for file size you sharing. So, you can easily share uncompressed photos and long presentations
How to transfer files from Android phones to other devices via SHAREit:
- Download the SHAREit application on both of the devices available on respective application stores.
- SHAREit has the ability to create a Wi-Fi hotspot of its own in case no network of Wi-Fi remains available.
- Once the hotspot starts on your device, Go to the settings and then to the Wi-Fi connection. You have to make sure to turn on the Wi-Fi connection and select the hosted network available from the section of choosing a network.
- You need to Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network and open the SHAREit app on both devices.
- On sending device, you need to tap the “Send” icon and then select the file to send. Once the file is selected, tap ok or Next to continue.
- On receiving device, you need to Click the “Receive” button. After clicking the receive button, the receiving device’s and the user name with their profile picture will be displayed on the sender’s screen.
- The sender needs to click on the Profile picture to send the file.
- If you do not get connect with your friend, you will get a message ‘friend not found’.
- In that case, go to the bottom part of the page, where you will get the option of selecting a particular device to set up a connection for transfer files. You need to choose the available option.
SHAREit for Android is a very convenient file sharing app. The fast cross-level file transfer app has had enormous success due to its 200 times faster workability. The high range of features available in the app is free of cost for all users.
Related to SHAREit for Android:
- download shareit for android
- shareit app install
- shareit app download for mobile
- shareit for windows 7 free download
- dowload shareit
- share app apk download
- shareit 2.0 download apk
- old shareit download