Share Me (Mi Drop) for PC is the best and most preferred file-sharing application for both android and PC. Today, technologies are developed well especially on mobile phones and applications side. In past days, we need a pen drive and data cable to transfer the movies, songs or files, etc. But today, within a second, we can easily transfer any files using the android applications. Thousands of file sharing applications are available in Playstore. But we all need the best one, Right? Some people like to use this amazing app on the PC. Is it possible? Yes, In this post we will see the best file sharing app called Share Me for PC and how to download Share Me (Mi drop) for PC Windows and laptops. You may know that Mi Drop is renamed as Share Me app. Are you looking for file transferring applications without internet for PC? Then you can go with Share Me or Mi Drop for the PC app.
About Mi Share For Pc Windows:
Share Me for PC is one of the best file sharing apps which was developed by the famous manufacturing company Redmi. Share Me (Mi Drop) for PC offers the user to transfer the files without the internet. That’s why people like to install Share Me for all the devices like PC, Laptops, MAC, and IOS, etc. This Share Me for laptop allows users to transfer the files at a fantastic speed. Also, users can enjoy file sharing without any ads and a simple & easy interface. The transferring speed of Share Me for Laptop is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
You can share any kinds of files Movies, Videos, Images, PDF files, Word files, etc. You may have doubts about how to install android apps on a PC. Is it possible? Yes, we can. Android Emulator is the application that is used to run any android apps on a PC. Here in this post, we will see How to download Share Me for PC using Android emulators.
Also Check: Shareit for android tv
How to download Share Me (Mi Drop) for PC Windows 10/7/8:
Android Emulator is used to running any android apps on a PC. There are lots of android emulator apps are available in Playstore. Here we will use the Bluestack Android emulator for a better experience. Bluestacks is more compatible with all the platforms like PC, MAC, and IOS, etc. Let see how to download Share Me for PC using Bluestacks Emulator.
- First, you need to download Bluestacks Emulator on your PC Windows or Laptops.
- Go to the official website of Bluestacks to download or click the link below.
- Now, click the download file and install the Bluestacks emulator on your PC windows
- Installation of Bluestacks is quite simple. Just follow the on-screen instruction to install Bluestacks
- Once it installed, Click the Bluestack icon on your desktop to open
- Google Playstore app is already installed in Bluestacks. So, go to the search bar and find Google Playstore and open it.
- In Google Playstore, Type and search Share Me for PC
- Once it opened, click to install Share Me (Mi Drop) for PC.
- It may take a few minutes to install Share Me on your PC
- Now, the Share Me for PC app is successfully installed on your PC or Laptop
- Finally, open the Share Me on your PC and enjoy the file-sharing experience with your friends.
Features of Mi drop for pc windows 10:
Share Me for Laptop is the most preferred file-sharing application because of its cool features. Let’s see the features below,
- Share me allows ad-free file sharing. Most of the file-sharing apps are come with ads and irritate us while file sharing. But you can enjoy ad-free feature in Share Me or Mi Drop
- It offers fantastic speed which means you can transfer the files with high speed. The speed of Share Me is 200 times more than Bluetooth.
- Share Me for PC has a simple and easy user interface, so you can easily use this app and short out the categories in the menu.
- You can easily transfer any file format like documents, movies, videos, images, Music, etc.
- Compared to other file sharing app, the Share Me app features transferring files without an internet option.
- It supports all languages like English, Bengali, Portuguese, Indonesian, Chinese, and Japanese, etc. then share me an app which country: India Based Sharing application
Mi drop for pc windows 10 allows users to transfer files without an internet connection, this is the best feature which attracts the people more. You can easily install and use the ShareMe app on your PC using the Bluestack emulator. This app is mostly used by professionals and free to use and you will not experience any ads between file sharing. So, try it out. If you any queries or facing any issues while installing Share Me (Mi Drop) for PC, share with us through comments. I hope this article is useful to you. Thank you!