Files Go for PC is a great storage managing app that was developed by Google LLC. This app also allows you to find files very quickly and share the files with your nearby devices. In Files Go, you can find two tabs. First is storage, here you can find the folders which occupy more space and also the apps that are not used for the last 30 days. With this, you can free up space on your device easily. And the second tab is Files. It will give you the possibility to explore all the folders of your device and files are categorized into different types. Files displayed in each type do not need to come from appropriate Android storage folders.
Instead, the Files Go application scans your device and adds files to the application. Many people want to enjoy the features of Files Go on their PC also. In this post, we are going to give detailed instructions on how to download and Install Files Go for PC.
Also Check: SilFer File Transfer for PC
Features of Files Go by Google for PC:
Files Go is a feature-rich app that lets you manage storage space, share files, and more in one place. Let’s see some important features of Files Go by Google.
Free up space:
- Files Go gives you the details of storage used on your device. According to that, it gives some recommendations to you to free up some space. The app will give alerts for applications you have not used in the past 30 days. You will receive details of large cache files, unwanted audio and video files, or duplicate files stored on your device. With the help of these alerts, you can easily free up storage space on your device.
Manage your files:
- This app helps you to easily manage your files on the device. The files section of the Files Goes app offers a file manager, in that the files are divided into categories such as downloads, received files, applications, images, videos, audio, and documents. This section lets you delete and manage any files.
Supports SD card:
- Files Go app also helps you to manage storage on a Micro SD card inserted on your device.
- Files Go gives you the ability to share files with nearby devices. It uses a secure hotspot connection to transfer files between devices. The recipient must authenticate between devices before sending or receiving anything. You can share files, documents, photos, music, videos, and more with another device that also has this app without using data.
Back up files:
- Files go allows you to easily back up files to Google Drive or Dropbox before removing it from your device.
How to download and install Files Go for PC:
Files Go is only for smart phones, there is no official application for PC. So, you cannot simply install the blackberry messenger on your PC. You will need to download an android emulator such as Bluestacks. If you try bluestacks then you will surely get all the features of Files Go on your PC. Follow the below steps properly to download and install Files Go for PC using Bluestacks.
Step 1: Get Bluestacks:
Go to https://www.bluestacks.com in your web browser. This will open the bluestacks official website from which you can download the bluestacks app player. There is a download button available in the middle of the page click on it. The bluestacks extension file will download onto your PC.
Step 2: Install Bluestacks:
Double click on the extension file of bluestacks which you downloaded to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions and click on the ‘Install now’ option when prompted. To complete the installation process, you have to wait for a few minutes.
Step 3: Open Bluestacks:
Bluestacks will automatically open after completing the installation. If it does not automatically open, go to the Start menu on your PC and type bluestacks. Then click bluestacks from the search results. Now the home screen of bluestacks will open.
Step 4: Go to Google play store:
Now click on the My Apps tap which is appeared at the top left side of the Bluestacks window. Tap on system app and then click on Google play store. It will ask you to sign with your Google account. Enter the details of your Google account. Doing so, you can access android apps easily on your PC.
Step 5: Search for Files Go:
Click the search bar at the top of the Bluestacks window. Type Blackberry messenger on the search bar. It will prompt a drop-down menu of options. Click on the official application Files Go, it should be the first option in the drop down menu. This will open the Files Go app page. Now, you can easily manage and free up storage space on your PC.
Download Files Go for PC with APK:
Step 1: First, you have to download the APK file of Files Go on your PC from the internet.
Step 2: After downloading the APK file, open the Bluestacks emulator, and go to the ‘Add APK’ option at the right middle on Bluestacks. You can also double click on the downloaded APK file to run it into Bluestacks.
Step 3: After that, add the APK file of Files Go and begin the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process.
Step 4: Once installation gets complete, you can find the Files Go app on the ‘My Apps’ section of Bluestacks.
We have explained in detail how to download and install Files Go by Google for PC using Bluestacks along with its astonishing features. Using this app, you can keep your PC from unused and dangerous files. This application deletes large files, old photos, low-resolution videos, and clear cache. Download the Files Go app on your PC by using the above-mentioned steps and enjoy its features in your PC also. I hope this post is helpful to you.