ES File Explorer for PC is one of the file-sharing applications, which can share files between different devices. With the help of this app, you can transfer images, music, videos, movies, apps and many other things without using mobile data, USB or any cables. Instead, you just need a local Wi-Fi connection. This app is not only transferring files but also allows you to manage files on your device. ES File Explorer helps you to ensure that all files and programs on your device are fully organized and properly managed. File sharing through SMB in the local network is the built-in feature of ES File Explorer, with this feature you can easily copy files between your PC and Android device.
To copy files between android and PC, Network discovery and File Sharing must be enabled on your computer. Both the mobile phone and PC must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network, otherwise, the ES file Explorer cannot locate your computer. If you are looking for a File Manager for your Windows PC, then ES File Explorer is the best option. Here, we will guide you on how to download ES File Explorer for PC. Before that, let’s take look at the features of ES File Explorer for PC.
Also Check: Moj App for PC ,
Features of ES File Explorer:
- This app has a unique feature called Remote File Manager. Using this feature, you can easily manage your files on your phone through the computer.
- ES File Explorer helps you to delete junk files from your device. With this, you can increase the storage space of your device. And also it helps you to speed up your device.
- With this app, you can compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and also create encrypted ZIP files.
- This is an extremely compatible app, which means that there is no hassle when using explorer.
- It also helps you to categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your applications installed on your device.
- This file explorer has built-in viewers and players for various file types.
- It allows you to manage your files using the feature of cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations. You can enjoy all the features of the ES File Explorer for PC for completely free of cost.
Also Check: how to play free fire pc
How to download ES File Explorer for PC
There is no official version of the ES File Explorer app so you have to download an android emulator to use it on your PC. You can simply do that by downloading the Bluestacks android emulator. If you are new with Bluestacks then follow the given steps to download ES File Explorer on your PC using Bluestacks.
Step 1: First, you have to download the Bluestacks app on your PC. You can get the executable file of Bluestacks from its official website.
Step 2: Once you have downloaded the executable file on your PC, you need to install it on your computer. It may take a few seconds to install.
Step 3: After Installation, open Bluestacks and set up your account by entering your Google account details to logging into the Google Play Store through Bluestacks.
Step 4: Once you successfully signed into the account, click on the Search icon and then type ‘ES File Explorer’ in the search bar.
Step 5: Now, the app will be displayed in the search result. Click on the app and it will redirect you to the installation page of the Es file explorer for PC app in Google Play Store.
Step 6: When you get to the app page, you need to click on the ‘Install’ button. Once you click the install button, a pop-up message will appear on your screen which asks to give all the necessary permission for the app to work properly.
Step 7: You must accept all of these terms and give permission the app need by clicking on the ‘Accept’ button.
Step 8: Once you have given permission, the app will begin the installation. It may take a while depending on several factors.
Step 9: Once it is completed, you have to launch the app on your PC. To launch the ES file explorer app, you need to go back to the Bluestacks and click on the ‘My Apps’ icon where you will find the app.
Step 10: Click on the Es file explorer app icon and now you can manage all the files and folders on your device within the app.
Also Check: Android 11 hidden features
Best Alternatives for ES File Explorer for PC:
Although ES File Explorer is the best option for sharing, organizing and managing files on your device, some people look for alternatives. Here, I have listed some best alternatives to ES File Explorer.
Explorer Plus Plus:
- It looks like Windows File Explorer. This app features multi-tabbed panes, bookmarks menu and intuitive user interface. You can set keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation. It supports advanced file operations such as merging and splitting. It gives you the ability to use tabbed browsing to manage multiple folders
- It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. This file manager app allows you to create links to files, folders, URLs, shortcuts and similar entries. It has a built-in copy handler that supports queuing tasks and also supports external copy handler. It is a fast, powerful, portable, dual paned and multi-tabbed. It features a file tree and tabbed interface that supports drag and drop options.
- It is a multi-tab file manager with support for a session, bookmarks, multiple themes, and multiple languages. File search can be done with masks and other filters (date, time, size, attributes, and content), copy tabs, create index links, and change viewing mode. It also helps you to view hidden files and extensions, change the UI theme, save and manage sessions, map network drives, and so on.
ES File Explorer is the best application for sharing and managing files effectively. You can try this app on your PC by following the above-mentioned steps. If you feel comfortable with this app, then continue it. Otherwise, you can try other similar applications. I have tried my best to list the best alternatives to ES File Explorer. Choose any one which suits you. I hope you like this post about ES Explorer for PC with its features and alternatives.